Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Leave me... Alone.

She passed away...
One of my Dearest ..
One of my Best aunty..
She was gone
Leaving all and...
Gone too soon
Yeah, you are gone too soon, aunty...
You give up with all this pain
You are the strongest person I ever knew
You're just like an angel without wings
So, who will cheer up me again?
Who will teach me to be right when I'm wrong?
Who will teach me how to play guitar?
Who will give the best advice in the world?
I guess, no one can.
Hhhhhhhhhhh..
Hard to say...
Hard to accept it..
Hard to face it....
I need you to stay..
But..
Once again, I have to say that you're just "Gone too soon"

Goodbye one of my dearest...
Insha Allah, we will meet again if destiny allows it..

Love you always. xoxo
Kiss and Hug from your niece here..

RIP MY BEST AUNTY 8/01/2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment