Saturday, December 17, 2011

She's one of my Dearest...

God. I don't know why you making  this way so hard so painful so hurts and so sad. Awalnya nge-denger tante Ef sakit udah bikin terkejut bgt.. Apalagi beliau itu bener-bener bisa di bilang jarang sakit loh. Sekalinya sakit... I just don't believe it...
She got cancer. And she had complications of the disease ;-( 

Gosh.... Kenapa? Kenapa semua tiba-tiba? Kenapa beliau harus mendapatkan penyakit ganas seperti itu? :( She's just too good to get pain like that :( 

ya Allah, can you hear me? Please... Save her. Save her away from all disease in her body. I'm begging you :'( Beliau udah aku anggep orang kedua aku. Orang yang selalu nasehatin aku. Dari kecil udah ama beliau. Dia yang ngajarin ini-itu. Kalo ada apa-apa selalu ama beliau ;;( Beliau yang ngajarin dan motivasi aku buat main gitar :'( Oh gosh.... I cant imagine if she gone too soon :'( 

I know, you already had her way. But.. But.. I swear to God, that this is the most painful in the end of 2011 :( What should I do? Nothing. Just pray pray and pray to you. Speechless.. Dont know what to say.......


SAVE HER PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment